Writers Statement

The story that I am currently working on is one I have been working on for years now. In the past years the nature of the story has changed several times, but I have now come to a point that I know where I want to go with it.

Through my writing in the recent months I have additionally realised that I do not want to tell just this story, but several. These stories will mainly be separate form one another, but will have occasional ties to one another. This will be due to the fact that I will have most of these stories taking place in the same general area. This being a large, but vastly open town that most of the characters live either in or around.

My purpose in writing this story is for my own personal satisfaction, but I hope to see that others will enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it so far. This being said, I feel that the stories being told have a long way to go, and that with each story finished, it will add another dimension in an overall greater plot of things.

Comments

Popular Posts